- Made to fit crank spindles and press-fit Mid BB frames. - Simple and easy to install. - Includes an assortment of spacers to optimize chainline and crank clearance. - Odyssey 6061-T6 aluminum dust spacer included.
One of the most successful and popular pedals, and for good reason with its extremely simple, lightweight, inexpensive and famously durable plastic-bodied design. Often duplicated but never replicated. - High-strength plastic composite
- Sold in pairs - Allen wrench included
The 4140 peg is a 4" heat-treated 4140 chromoly steel peg, with internal butting and external reliefs to reduce weight without sacrificing strength. 14mm, and includes adapter for 3/8". Material: Heat-Treated 4140 Chromoly Steel Length: 4" (100mm) Diameter: 34mm Weight: 6.4 oz (each)
- Lower cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately). - Universal fit. - Lower cables only.
- Upper cables for Odyssey's Gyro G3 (sold separately) - Universal fit. - Upper cables only.
No frills, affordable, durable, plain and simple. The Mission Strafe pegs are a perfect 4.5" long, and include an adapter for use with 14mm or 3/8" axles. Go get your grind on! - Sold individually - Material: Steel - Weight: 11.0-ounce
The Slim by Four is a BMX-specific brake pad with a symmetrical shape designed for both forwards and backwards braking. A custom inner frame helps to stiffen the pad and prevents excessive braking power from being lost to flex. SPECS - Clear and Gum colored “Soft” compound pads provide extra grip on powder coated rims. - Black “Normal” compound Slim-By-Four pads are the most popular pad choice for most riders.
$24.99 - $26.99
- 4140 Chromoly - 3 Possible peg positions for longer peg life - 14mm with 3/8-inch adapters included - 4 inches (length) x 1-3/8 inches (outer diameter) - Sold in pairs - 8.75 oz (17.5 oz for a pair)
6061 aluminum with precision sealed mechanism bearing and lower (17mm) stack height.
The new Gsport Uniguard is a simple, inexpensive functional guard that eliminates the need to spread the dropouts. It’s made from Heat-Treated Cr-Mo Steel and is LHD and RHD compatible as well as Drive and Non-Drive compatible. All bases covered. Available in 14mm or 3/8?.
Designed specifically for use with Odyssey's Quartet FRONT or REAR hubs. SPECS - Forged from 7075-T6 aluminum for greater strength and durability - Steel insert prevents guard deformation, prolonging bearing life
The Gyro G3 upper top plate is designed for use with the G3 detangler.
Page 1 of 1