• Folds small and is lightweight for easy mobility • Holds bikes by rear axle with soft rubber-dipped fingers • Fits variety bikes with 20" – 29" tires, and is compatible with most disc brakes.
Saris' CycleGlide 2-Bike Add-On kit lets you hang two more bikes on your Saris CycleGlide overhead storage rack (sold separately).
Garage floor space is precious. Saris’ CycleGlide offers an ingenious and elegant space-saving solution. You can store up to four bikes of virtually any size and shape thanks to its adjustable hooks. The gliding rails maximize storage room and allow easy access when you want to take a bike down to ride.
Topeak's Dual-Touch Bike Stand is a great way to display and store your prize two-wheelers whether you park it in your living room, the garage or the office. It's built of durable and attractive aluminum, is capable of holding up to 4 bicycles with additional bike mounts (2 bike mounts included) and features a quick-release height adjustment (the stand reaches up to 10.5 feet).
- Convenient storage for any bike with elegant space-saving design - Welded construction with padded wheel hook - Maximum load: 40lbs - Includes Da Vinci tire tray to save walls from tire marks
Burley's Wall Mount makes it easy to hang and store your Trailercycle or Travoy out of the way in the garage or house. Simply screw the mount into a wall and you can easily hang your Burley Piccolo or Kazoo Trailercycle or Travoy trailer in style (sold separately).
Topeak's Bike Cover makes it easy to keep your bike dust free. It stretches to fit your bike and closes at the bottom with an elastic strap. Plus, the Bike Cover easily folds to a compact size and features a built-in bag for carrying and storage. - Dimensions (Road): 170 x 50 x 100cm - Dimensions (Mountain): 178 x 63 x 100cm
- Tray saves walls from tire marks when used in combination with the Leonardo bike rack - Neat, matching design in clear matte plastic - Self-adhesive or screw mount option (included)
- Easily holds a bike, kayak, or ladder - Efficient pulley system helps you lift and lower heavier objects - Auto-locking mechanism prevents accidental release - Engineered for durability with tough silver powder coat finish - Includes mounting hardware and full instructions - Maximum load: 50lbs
Park Tool's Event Stand is a versatile, stable, multi-purpose storage rack built to hold up to twelve bikes by the nose of the saddle. Perfect for events, races, or sidewalk storage, the ES-1 disassembles and folds easily for compact storage. It includes two height-adjustable tripod uprights, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve. The ES-1 is approximately eight feet long but can be extended in length with the use of ES-2 Event Stand Add on Kits (sold separately). • The ES-1 adjusts from 94 to 120cm (37"-47") • Horizontal width (inside to inside): 2.23 meters (87")
- Folds to save space when not in use - Convenient & minimalist storage solution for single bike - Adjustable seatpost grabber pivots & expands to accommodate any style bicycle - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Dimensions Approx: 12" x 1" x 1" (305 x 25 x 25 mm)
Park Tool Storage Hooks are pefect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Machine threaded - includes 2 nuts • Made from 7mm steel rod • Thread is a M8 x 1.25 44mm length
Keep your garage organized or maximize your living space with Saris’ Bike Trac. A wide wheel track accepts most front and rear bike wheels, plus it's long enough to keep your bike securely in place and your walls protected. Mounting hardware is included.
Topeak's Third Hook is the perfect addition to your Dual-Touch storage rack. Get two of these babies and your stand can now hold 4 bikes, enough for the whole family!
• Stores one bike either horizontally or vertically for maximum space savings • Tire stopper and top hook are position adjustable • Top hook is coated to prevent scratches on rim
- Storage Hooks wood threaded with hollow wall mounts - Sold as a pair
Shop Rack connectors that can be used to connect up to 5 Shop Racks
The Italian painter Tintoretto used the Mannerist style, but your friends will be commenting on your manners when they see how tidily the Tintoretto Tension Storage Rack holds your bikes. - Compact, strong & elegant bike storage solution - Tension adjuster easily install on ceiling heights from 7'6" to 9'6" - Supplier with adjust arms to hold 2 bikes, can hold up to 4 - Sturdy 1.5" diameter center pole - Max Load 160 lgs (70 kgs) distributed evenly
• Oversized hook for large MTB tires and tall aero rims • Inside width of 75mm (2.95") and 150mm (5.9") tall inside the J-bend • Made from 9.5mm wire • Wood screw thread is nominally 11.4mm outside diameter (15/32") with 7 threads per inch • Use a minimum of 11/32" drill size to pilot wood hole • Blue vinyl coated
Elegant and functional, Topeak's OneUp is the perfect bicycle storage solution when space is an issue. It has a grooved, durable plastic tray and a molded rubber bar to keep your front wheel securely in place and it also boasts two storage hooks for your riding essentials and a rear wheel pad to keep your walls scuff free.
The MSW Universal Display Stand is adjustable and can be used with any style of bike, from road bikes to fat bikes. - Holds one bike - Fits tires 1 to 5-inches wide - Rubberized feet protect floors - Product dimensions: 21.5 x 13.5 x 14 inches
• Model Level 170H: perfect solution for staging team bikes in between races • Easy-to-use rack holds 5 or more bikes by the nose of the saddle • All steel construction, 1700mm crossbar, folding legs with coated bar jaws and rubber feet (longer crossbar can be added later if needed, legs clamp on to pipes up to 3" in diameter) • Assembles and disassembles without tools • 24.3lbs
Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 3.15" (8cm) and tire width up to 2.35" (approx 6.6cm). This elegant wall mounted bike holder allows you to store one bike and swing it to either side to optimize storage space. A molded rubber bar keeps the front wheel stationary, preventing the bike bike from twisting and includes all mounting hardware plus a molded rear wheel pad to prevent tire marks on the wall. Fits standard road and mountain bikes up to 29" wheels. Not compatible with fat tire bikes. - Added Features: Rotatable front wheel, Fixed bar - Attachment: Wall mount - Limitations: Compatible with wheel/tire combinations having an overall height of 8cm (3.15") and tire width up to 2.35" - Material: Aluminum / Plastic - Max Weight Capacity: 16 kg / 35 lb - Size: 27.5 x 16 x 7.7 cm / 10.8” x 6.3” x 3” - Weight: 845 grams / 1.86 lb
Make the most of your space with Saris' Bike Bunk. It stores two bikes and adjusts to fit different bike styles and sizes. This free-standing mount features grippy, cushioned contact points that protect your floor and wall.
Features - Universal bicycle cover - Bag is attached to the cover for easy use - Made from nylon - Fits most bicycles - Water resistant
Delta's Monet Single Bike Rack isn't quite as still or life-y as Water Lilies, but it will display your beautiful bike like a work of art in between rides. - Folds down to save space when not in use - Convenient two point fixing (hardware included) - Rubber coated arms support bike - Durable steel construction finished in silver powdercoat - Max load 50 lbs - Dimensions Approx: 17.5" x 14.5" x 10.5" (D x W x H)
A wall mounted bike storage option with a hinge that allows the bike to swing closer to the wall to save space. - Holds most size bike tires (excluding 29er's and fat tires) - Swinging hinge saves space when in use and not in use - Rear tire tray stabilizes bike when in use - Custom molded hook sleeve protects rim - Silver powder coat finish
A shop grade floor stand that adjusts to any wheel size. - Extremely adjustable to securely hold any wheel size - Wide base with triangulated arms hold bikes firmly - Easy in-out for practical store use - Dimensions: 22 x 15 x 17" (560 x 380 x 430mm) - Tool-free adjustment with thumb screws - Rubberized feet protect floors
• Park Tool Storage Hooks are perfect for hanging bikes, wheels, etc. • Vinyl coated to prevent scratching. • Wood threaded • Made from 7mm steel rod • For a pilot hole in wood, use a 1/4" or 6mm bit • Sold in pairs
Park Tool's Event Stand Add On Kit extends the length of the ES-1 Event Stand (sold separately) by eight feet. It includes one height-adjustable tripod upright, two 47” (119cm) support tubes, and one connector sleeve.
Page 1 of 2 Next page